Pink House Videography’s first priority is safety. I, Kenzie, the owner of Pink House Videography, am committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all of my couples and their family, friends, and guests. On one of the biggest days of your life, I want to make sure that every precaution is being taken. I will be abiding by all state and local guidelines as well as all CDC recommendations.
I will be:
- Staying up to date with ever changing information put out by state and local government, as well as the CDC.
- Wearing a mask for the entire duration of all events.
- Regularly washing my hands (and in between frequent hand washes will be using hand sanitizer)
- Following social distancing guidelines of a minimum of 6 feet, especially in groups. (Luckily with wonderful zoom lenses, we can still capture beautiful close up shots!)
- Refraining from all handshakes, hugs, and other physical contact at this time.
- Sending and signing all contracts electronically.
- Suspending all in-person video deliveries. All completed videos will be delivered electronically and the USB flash drive will be mailed for convenience and to maintain social distancing.
- Monitoring myself for any COVID-19 symptoms and getting tested if there is any chance of exposure.
- Intensifying the cleaning of all of my equipment (Cameras, lenses, tripods, and all other equipment will be disinfected before and after every event).
In the event of a positive COVID-19 test before your wedding day, I will alert you as soon as possible and will do my best to find a replacement videographer with a similar style and level of quality to me. If finding a replacement is unfortunately not an option, I will present a full refund of your deposit.